Houston's FAVORITE Wedding DJ
Join the family
Meet The Team
The Danny B DJ Company music library ranges from the 1940’s to current music such as Classical, Country, Rock, Tejano, Hip-Hop, Top 40 and MORE! As your DJ, we will make sure that we communicate with you in person to discuss intimate details about your event. All details will be organized on a timeline from wedding introductions, first dances, speeches, announcements and departures!
Fro Cespedes has been a working DJ since as early as 1998. His musical career started when he was 10 years old when he started playing drums for a Spanish band. During the summer vacation, Fro would spend time with his uncle and practice daily. This led Fro to his musical quest and knowledge. Being bi-lingual was a certain benefit for this upcoming DJ as he is able to spin the “best of both worlds.” Fro is a phenomenal MC and will be sure to get your guests up and involved in all aspects of your special day!
DJ DANNY B
Daniel Salas, aka DJ Danny B, was raised in Houston, Texas and began his musical journey at the age of 15. With two boom boxes and a crate full of tapes, he found himself DJ'ing family parties and always in front of the family stereo system. At 21, Danny began DJ'ing at a local radio station and from there everything took off. Danny has now been DJ'ing 20 years and loves being a part of every event!!
Daniel Duron, 100% Bilingual in English and Español (Read, Write, Translate) has been an avid music fanatic and collector since childhood, it is no wonder he ended up in this business for what has seemed as an indefinite duration. Early on, the fondness for music turned into the into the taste for creating his own mixtapes, leading into cutting and pasting personalized mixes. Duron has long believed that music brings life meaning, so why not let it be an amalgamation of everything tasteful.
Need a photo booth?
I would absolutely recommend DJ Danny B to anyone who asks! DJ Danny was extremely professional and responsive throughout our entire wedding planning process, and offered suggestions to questions we weren't sure about. He met with us in person prior to our wedding to discuss all the details, and I really appreciated the time he took to do that. We received several compliments about the quality of the DJ and photo booth at our wedding, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!
-Leah and Jarrod
Wow! I have known Danny many years on a personal level. But the professional level. Blew us all away. The amount of individual care they all took in making this day so special was nothing beyond amazing. Thanks Danny, Tiffany and Daniel!! I can’t Thank y’all enough!!!
-Steve Garrett, Father of the Bride
My Wife and I hired DJ Danny for our wedding and were more than impressed with his services! Here’s a list of some of my favorites.
1. Extremely cool guy and very helpful with helping us create a playlist that everyone loved! The dance floor stayed occupied!
2. We we’re able to create a custom (motion) monogram that was projected on the wall. Ourselves and our guest were very impressed by it. Also made us a custom snapchat filter for our wedding
3. He stayed in touch with us through the whole process. With so much planning going into our wedding, he made sure that we were always more than comfortable with everything on his part. (huge relief for us)
4. The photo booth was a huge hit! Not only did our guest love it! But after words he sent us a link that had everyone's photo booth pics on it. My wife and I were cracking up getting to see everyone pics
5. Last but not least. (My personal favorite) he surprised us during our first dance. With a smoke effect that made it appear that we were dancing on top of the clouds the pictures of our first dance are more amazing than any I have ever seen. We absolutely love that he took the time to plan a little something special for us. Really made us feel like less of a customer and more of a close friend.
OK, now stop reading reviews, trust me YOU FOUND THE RIGHT GUY
- Mark & Sharon Carlisle